Public Relations and Communication Professionals
- Public relations and communications workers review service contracts to book event locations.
- Entertainment agents review long contracts about recording and distributing products.
- study reference materials(books) to learn
- read different reports and papers
- Texts may be
- use new terms
- specific to the organization, industry and topic
- read to edit and revise text
- read texts they’ve written or those written by co-workers and contractors to make sure language, content, tone and key messages are
- suitable for the audience
- correct messages which meet the purpose